Redcar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redcar.forumHomeRegisterLog in

Under floor heating.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArrJudd
ArrJudd

Under floor heating. Empty
PostSubject: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 12:45 am

I am in the process of doing our back room, top to bottom. Not before time! Anyway, we fancy wooden hard flooring, but don't want the cold floor so want to put under floor electric heating in. We have it in the bathroom and it's great. However, I don't know anyone that does it. So, if anyone knows anyone that does it please pass them on.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
simmo
simmo

PostSubject: Re: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 4:45 pm

Graham Wood does this , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ArrJudd likes this post

Back to top Go down
ArrJudd
ArrJudd

PostSubject: Re: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 6:17 pm

Thanks simmo. I was just looking at his website, so good to have a recommendation.
Back to top Go down
ArrJudd
ArrJudd

PostSubject: Re: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 10:52 am

Got a quote for the underfloor heating. A snip at £2400! Not including any flooring or laying of the flooring.
Back to top Go down
simmo
simmo

PostSubject: Re: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 4:44 pm

We had our conservatory floor tiled by him in 2001 and it's still looking good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ArrJudd likes this post

Back to top Go down
ArrJudd
ArrJudd

PostSubject: Re: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 6:38 pm

I'm sure he would do a good job. It just seemed a lot for the work. I priced his material at between £800-£1100. I spoke to him again today thinking he may have made a mistake with the quote, but it seems it's a 3 day job. Only a 4m x 3.5m room though. The flooring will be another £1000.

Your tiles look great, and the plants and garden even better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under floor heating.   Under floor heating. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under floor heating.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redcar Forum :: Market Place :: Local Businesses-
Jump to: