Redcar Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redcar.forumHomeRegisterLog in

BLM & mass gatherings.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
slicer
slicer

BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 10:06 am

Didn’t the Boro start doing it again after the Millwall booing?
Back to top Go down
dozza
dozza

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 10:15 am

They probably have slicer
Go on then peter, educate me
Back to top Go down
jooli
jooli

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 11:10 am

When I see players take the knee it's almost like Uriah Heep " be I ever so 'umble " Surely there are better ways to show solidarity and that racism will not be tolerated and belongs in another century .

slicer likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peter Goodwin
Peter Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2020 4:13 pm

dozza wrote:
Go on then peter, educate me

I tried last term. This term, priority goes to those who'll take the exam.
Back to top Go down
jooli
jooli

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 pm

I was shocked yesterday whilst watching the Andrew Marr show . He was interviewing a black American lady about racism in America . In the course of the conversation she ( out of the blue ) said she refuses to use the word ' Picnic ' as this was derived from " pickanniny " when the white families would come out to lynchings and bring a blanket and food and sit around and watch .
I couldn't believe that something so innocent as a Picnic could have its origins in something so horrendous , so I looked it up .
The word ' Picnic ' is derived from the french word ( centuries before ) ' Picque-nique ' which means a gathering when others bring food ' .
As someone once said ... " rumour is halfway round the world before the truth has got its boots on ! "

YIDDO likes this post

Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 10:19 pm

Apparently BAME has lost it's shine for the woke brigade and they are consulting as to how to describe BAME's .

I hope it goes better than the LGBT crowd who ended up with LBGTQ+1WD40HSBC etc etc.
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 11:50 am

A report says Britain is a model for the World on diversity.
The report is slammed by the black activists because it did not reach the conclusion that they wanted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
slicer
slicer

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 12:53 pm

“No institutional racism” - oh that’s ok then... 🙁🙁🙁
Back to top Go down
Peter Goodwin
Peter Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 9:32 pm

It certainly looks like a whitewash in every sense. It even makes a point of saying slavery wasn't all bad!
Before it was published, David Lammy MP on LBC gave a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with an offensive caller.

slicer likes this post

Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 9:47 pm

It's only a whitewash if you had made up your mind before the results were announced.
Bearing in mind that we are talking about less than 20% of the population , the results saying that white , poor working class boys were more disadvantaged should be a wake up call for black activists who see racism every time something goes against them , be it losing their job or missing a bus !
Back to top Go down
slicer
slicer

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 11:53 pm

A report from the office of a PM who called black Africans “picanninies,” Muslim women “letterboxes” and said the problem with Africa is that "we are not in charge any more”. 😡
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2021 11:59 pm

On top of that 9 of the ten people who researched and published this report were black !

I think as they say in the world of " top trumps " that tops yours.
Back to top Go down
slicer
slicer

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:22 am

Former equality and human rights commissioner Lord Simon Woolley, who knows Mr Kasumu, said he had been "disheartened" with his role at No 10.
The crossbench peer, who has criticised the commission's findings, told BBC News there is a "crisis at No 10 when it comes to acknowledging and dealing with persistent race inequality".
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 10:25 pm

I think the BBC has that left leaning liberal stance with a whiff of wokery that wouldn't believe anything that they didn't believe in and they believe that institutional racism exists because left leaning liberal wokes have told them so.
Back to top Go down
slicer
slicer

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 9:36 am

smile
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 9:45 am

Writer and performer on the Mash Report , that truly awful supposed comedy show anti everything that British people stand for.
Back to top Go down
Peter Goodwin
Peter Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 10:43 am

Quote :
everything that British people stand for

Which British people are those, a1?

I don't know Michael Spicer or the Mash Report, but I did find that clip funny, not least for the way it spoofed the style of people 'leading' committees. Brilliantly done.
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 1:53 pm

The one's identifying as British on the Census form Peter.
Back to top Go down
slicer
slicer

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 3:13 pm

Quote :
identifying as British on the Census form

Is that....

These groups were used in the 2011 Census of England and Wales.

The recommended ethnic groups are:

White
English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish or British
Irish
Gypsy or Irish Traveller
Any other White background
Mixed or Multiple ethnic groups
White and Black Caribbean
White and Black African
White and Asian
Any other Mixed or Multiple ethnic background
Asian or Asian British
Indian
Pakistani
Bangladeshi
Chinese
Any other Asian background
Black, African, Caribbean or Black British
African
Caribbean
Any other Black, African or Caribbean background
Other ethnic group
Arab
Any other ethnic group
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 6:56 pm

See . it's on there !
Back to top Go down
edradour
edradour

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2021 9:30 pm

I feel a bit peeved about it being called a 'white wash'. If picnic is wrong surely white wash is. thinking thumbdown
Back to top Go down
http://www.redcar.org
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Police Officer Chauvin convicted of murder over death of George Floyd.

Foregone conclusion no matter what the evidence .
Back to top Go down
Peter Goodwin
Peter Goodwin

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 12:44 am

Do you disagree with every one of the jurors then? If so, why?
Back to top Go down
auguste1
auguste1

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 7:14 am

It's not a matter of disagreeing with the result , it's just that whatever evidence was produced by the defence , which was a poor showing , it would have never been enough to overcome the publicity before the Trial.
Even during the Trial , Politicians both local and national were making prejudicial statements about what had happened.
It was pretty much a lynching rather than a tribunal to find the truth .
Back to top Go down
dozza
dozza

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2021 7:27 pm

That about suns it up a1, in the eyes of the world the bloke was guilty before the trial began, in my eyes I don’t think he set out to work that morning thinking “oh I think I’ll kill someone today”
Not much said about that teacher who took three bullets wrestling a gun from a nutter, but there again he was an albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BLM & mass gatherings.   BLM & mass gatherings. - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BLM & mass gatherings.
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redcar Forum :: Debating Chamber :: Current Affairs-
Jump to: