Redcar.forumHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Code of Conduct for the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Rose Exile

PostSubject: The Code of Conduct for the forum   Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:47 am

Don't you hate rules? They are a necessary evil if the site is to stay alive, so here they are, but we don't have rules, we have a code of conduct

Read them very carefully

1. You agree that you are responsible for the security and use of any user names or passwords needed to access or use the Web Site or any Web Site Services. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that these user names and passwords are kept confidential and secure and you do not allow any unauthorised person to access the Web Site or any of the Web Site Services using your user name or password.

2. You agree that you will not use the Web Site or any of the Web Site Services as follows:

to send, receive, upload, download, store, use, distribute or publish any material that is offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, or in breach of any other person's Intellectual Property Rights or breaches any obligation of confidentiality by which you are bound, anything you do post must be substantiated; Offensive language on the forum will not be tolerated. Moderators have the right to remove offensive language manually and/or the automatic moderation rules may replace the word(s) with alternative words.

to send or distribute multiple unsolicited e-mails or messages ('Spam') or to cause any other person annoyance, inconvenience or worry; and

for any purposes connected to any business, including sending any unsolicited advertisements or promotional material, that have not been authorised by admin staff

3. You agree to indemnify redcar.forumotion.net against any claims, costs, expenses or legal proceedings caused as a result of your use of the Web Site or Web Site Services in contravention of Clauses and , further in these circumstances, redcar.forumotion.net shall be entitled to treat the contravention as a material breach of these User Terms and terminate the User Terms and any access permission granted to you by redcar.forumotion.net forthwith, without notice to you.

4. redcar.forumotion.net shall not be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise for:

any economic loss, (including without limitation, loss of revenue, business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings);

any loss of goodwill or reputation;

any loss of data; or

any special, indirect or consequential loss.

5. The express terms of these User Terms are in lieu of all warranties, conditions, undertakings, terms, and obligations implied by statute, common law, usage, course of dealing or otherwise, all of which are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

6. The forum may contain links to third party web sites which are controlled and operated by parties other than redcar.forumotion.net. The links will let you leave the forum and redcar.forumotion.net is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of any link on the forum does not imply endorsement by redcar.forumotion.net of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third party web sites, you do so at your own risk.

7. Users can only register one username per email address

8. Anybody proven to be guilty of sock puppetry or counter posting against oneself will be banned

9. redcar.forumotion.net reserves the right to remove access to the Forum for any Users who mimic another User's identity and/or register identities of a similar or identical nature to persons in the public eye. redcar.forumotion.net reserves the right to remove access to the Forum for any Users who mimic another User's identity and/or register identities of a similar or identical nature to persons in the public eye.especially mine!

10. Respect other users and their opinions, the world would be perfect if we all agreed with each other, but we don't and it isn't. If you feel that a response is necessary make sure that it is relevant and polite.

I hope that this is pretty self explanatory, but what it basically means is that the administrators have the God given right to do basically anything they like, and you had better grovel nicely to get back on if they ban you. Oh, and a pony might grease the wheels too! btw, I know you adore your children and grandchildren, and that the naked body is beautiful, (except mine that is), but please refrain from posting any images that contain those subjects, unless you hold the copyright, ie you have taken them.

On the subject of copyright, you retain copyright, but understand by posting them on the internet in any shape or form, there is a distinct possibilty that they will be downloaded, and possibly manipulated. If you don't want that to happen, don't post them on here, I will be buggered if I am going to fight you in the law courts, I'll just ram your camera where the sun never shines!
Back to top Go down

The Code of Conduct for the forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1